Janet is the Managing Director of Compass Learning. She has gained her strong consulting,education, facilitation, training and executive coaching skills from over 30 years of experience in the manufacturing, retailing and learning and development businesses. She is a global expert in the business applications of Emotional Intelligence, Spiritual Intelligence, Emergence Theory, Israeli Innovation and Executive Team Effectiveness. She is passionate about enrolling people & teams in their own cause: to be the best they can be, to be the change they wish to see in the world. She brings authenticity, generosity, compassion, courage, enthusiasm and heart to her work.
She delivers mood, mindset and behaviourial change that transform individual, team and organisational effectiveness and performance by;
– Enabling people to acknowledge and build upon their inherent strengths and live their core values.
– Supporting people to understand and self regulate their moods, mindsets and behaviours to positively impact on self and others.
– Personalizing learning and change processes to elicit new mental models, new thought processes and intentional thinking strategies.
– Building and customising learning curriculum incorporating an experiential learning approach that embeds learning’s in ways that bring ‘theories to life’ and close ‘knowing-doing’ gaps.
– Designing, developing and delivering transformational cultural, leadership and top team coaching and learning journeys and residential retreats.
Her corporate background includes 5 years with the 42 Grace Bros department stores as Fashion Direction and Marketing Development Manager and 12 years as a Senior Consultant with Corporate Vision Pty Ltd, Australia’s leading culture change consultancy.
Janet is an accredited Member of the International Coach Federation and an Associate Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management. She is qualified as NLP Practitioner, Presenter, Trainer, Facilitator and Executive Coach.
She has also completed the Learning to Learn, Training to Train and the Goal Achievers Programs with Dr. Stephanie Burns and holds tertiary qualifications in Marketing and Workplace Assessment, Training and Development.
Janet is accredited to administer the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, DiSC and the Human Synergistics tools; LSI, LI, GSI and the OCI. She is also a certified CTT (Corporate Transformation Tools) consultant through Richard Barrett & Associates and the EI tools through Genos International.
In 2006 Janet completed the ‘Leadership for Profound Innovation and Change’ workshop facilitated by Otto Scharmer, from MIT, in Boston, Massachusetts, USA and continues to evolve the key concepts, principles and techniques of Theory U and emergence practices. As a result of this cutting edge work, in 2008 Janet created ‘The Global Leadership Retreat’ www.thegloballeadershipretreat.com
In 2010 Janet migrated to Israel & now resides in beautiful Zichron Yaakov with her husband, their 2 dogs and cat. She is specializing in the design, development & delivery of global executive and cross cultural team development programs and has recently successfully completed projects for HP Software & Verint security software.
She has also developed, in collaboration with Kinetis, www.kinetis.org.il, an Israeli ‘not for profit’ firm, an experiential learning program aimed at ‘bringing to life’ the mindsets & behaviours of Israeli Innovation to leaders & teams globally.